Enter your e-mail address below to receive occasional e-mail’s concerning special events, programs and offers from Maranatha.
Maranatha - Mission, Vision and Core Values
Our Mission - To provide spiritual renewal in a recreational setting emphasizing Bible teaching and worldwide missions.
Our Vision - To provide encouragement toward a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. Our programming, recreation, and year-round conference facilities aim to renew and equip our guests and resident community toward greater service for Him.”
Our Core Values
Ministry to Guests, Members and Staff
Wholesome Recreational Opportunities
Resident Membership, Housing & Participation
Guest Lodging & Program Ministry
Music and Worship
Maranatha is a conservative, evangelical conference center and resident community where guests and residents Vacation with Purpose. We seek to provide programs that clearly present the Bible as God’s Word, offer people the opportunity to receive Christ, encourage spiritual growth and challenge them to live consistent, Godly lives of service wherever He places them.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, inerrant, authoritative Word of God. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Deut. 6:4-5; I Tim. 2:5, I Cor. 8:6)
- We believe that God is the maker and sustainer of heaven and earth and all that is in it. (Gen 1:1; Gen 1:28; Col 1: 15-20; I Cor. 8:6)
- We believe the Bible to be the God breathed, true, authoritative Word of God. (II Tim. 3:16)
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of His Father and the promise of His personal and imminent return in power and glory. (Phil 2:6-11; I Cor. 15: 3-4)
- We believe that all have sinned and are therefore separated from God.(Rom. 3:23; I John 3:1)
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures and that all who believe in Him are reconciled by His death and resurrection. (Rom 3:23; Rom 10:9-10)
- We believe that every person must be treated with compassion, love, kindness, respect and dignity. (I Cor 13; I John 1:6-7; I John 3:11)
- We believe God wonderfully created each person as distinctly male or female, in His image and to reflect His nature. (Gen 1:26-27)
- We believe that marriage has only one meaning as described in Scripture. Marriage is between one man and one woman in a single exclusive union. (Matt 5:31-32)
- We believe that sexual intimacy should only be between one man and one woman who are married to each other. Sexual immorality is sinful and offensive to God.(Matt 15:18-20; I Cor. 6:9-10, 18)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life in unity with believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (I John 3:9; John 3:3-7)
- We believe in the physical resurrection of the dead for final judgment; the lost will be sent to everlasting conscious punishment and the redeemed will live forever with Christ in the joys of the renewed creation. (I Cor. 15:20-28)
- We believe that as a result of the grace provided to us in Christ, we become members of the Family of God, brothers and sisters in Him, and joint-heirs with Jesus Christ. As part of the Family of God, we are to invite the leading of the Spirit of truth and freedom in our hearts and lives, to do Christ’s redeeming work in a broken world; thus, every believer a minister. We have direct access with the Father and are given the responsibility for loving and right relationships with others, as well as for the stewardship of His creation and resources. As His children, we serve God’s purpose in and for the world, to His glory alone. (Romans 8:14-18, I Peter 2:9-1)